Provides complex administrative, and clerical support and is responsible for performing a variety of administrative and fiscal-related duties to assist the Executive Director and staff in managing the daily operations and support functions of the CCOC office.
* Manages CCOC office administration requirements including financial responsibilities (e.g. purchasing, payroll, personnel, and budget monitoring);
* Primary contact for financial and procedural audits;
* Coordinates office engagements, travel itinerary, and other logistical requirements;
* Takes minutes and notes for Committee meetings to be published and approved;
* Assists in the development and articulation of CCOC office policies and procedures;
* Manages the preparation and disbursements of CCOC office documents and Council agenda packages;
* Receives and distributes telephone call to the CCOC office;
* Independently develops work methods and approaches under the general supervision of the Executive Director; and
* Collects data for statistical support
Extremely proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint (includes knowledge in mail merge, formula creation, formatting, etc.); Accounts Payable and other financial knowledge required;
Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university and one year of experience in administrative support, fiscal, or administrative work. A master’s degree may substitute for the recommended experience. Progressively responsible administrative, administrative support, or fiscal experience may substitute for the recommended college training on a year-for-year basis.
POSITION CLOSES: September 8, 2013 -- Please have all applications submitted by EOD. A State of Florida application will also need to be completed for full consideration. It can be found at: https://peoplefirst.myflorida.com/sap/public/bsp/sap/public/graphics/mimes/SOF_Employment_App_03-11.pdf Applications can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (850) 386-2224.
Thank you for your interest in the FLCCOC and look out for openings in the future.
CCOC employees are no longer employees of the State of Florida but are still part of FRS. They receive similar benefits as Career Service State employees including the option for health, life, disability, and dental insurance as well as participation in the State Retirement System.