Welcome to Florida Clerks of Court Operations Corporation (CCOC)
The Florida Clerks of Court Operations Corporation (CCOC) was created at the direction of the Florida Legislature. We support the Clerks of Court in all 67 counties in the State of Florida by reviewing and certifying court-related proposed budgets under the oversight of the Florida Legislature, the Governor, the Chief Financial Officer, and the Department of Revenue.
FY 16/17 Budget Forms and Information
CCOC staff recently sent out the Budget Forms for the FY 16/17 Budget Cycle but due to size restrictions, it may have been blocked by some email systems. To download the files, it is suggested that you right-click over the hyperlink and choose "Save As" to save to your preferred location.
- Letter from Stacy Butterfield regarding Budget Process
- Budget Instructions
- Budget Forms
CCOC Vacant Positions - Hiring
The CCOC is currently seeking resumes/applications for two full-time professional positions within the organization: Budget Director and Database Administrator.
The closing date for the Budget Director position is April 22nd. The closing date for the DBA position is May 9th.
We are also accepting resumes for two part-time OPS IT positions and welcome students to apply for these positions.
More information regarding these vacancies can be found on our Employment page as well as links to the State of Florida application.
Workload Analysis Project Final Report
The Cost and Revenue Drivers Analysis Report created by NorthHighland Worldwide Consulting has been finalized and submitted to the Budget Committee Chair. A copy of the report can be found at the link below.More Information...
Upcoming Budget Training
• May 12 at 10:00 AM (ET) https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/2553343450638482178
• May 12 at 02:00 PM (ET) https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/8920410777927079169
• May 17 at 10:00 AM (ET) https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/8800770718685644033
• May 17 at 2:00 PM (ET) https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/5947730459141827841
• May 25 at 10:00 AM (ET) https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/1632991745051227393